Working at JWR will mean....
- You will have the choice to work from home and flexible working hours. This will allow you to work around your lifestyle needs.
- You will receive regular training, feedback, and the opportunity to be part of a team who care passionately about their clients.
- Your ideas will be valued within the team and regular meetings are held to ensure personal and business goals are met for the whole team.
- You will receive training and support in the latest technology and be working for a firm who strive to ensure that they keep up to date with technological advances.
- You will become part of our company who values its employees and your individual contribution.
- Employee wellbeing is our priority and we offer all members of staff access to employee assistance programmes which support you in all aspects of your life. Financial support, legal guidance and access to counselling sessions.
We provide all members of staff with branded work-wear for you to wear if you wish.
Our very own Director of Staff Happiness (DOSH) helps us with:
- Stocking up our weekly tuckshop in the office
- Drinks fridge regularly topped up
- Liaising with our social committee
- Running the Uno lunch club
Check out our core values
JWR – A little bit about us…..
We are a modern, forward-thinking member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisors who offer our clients a one stop solution for all their accountancy needs. We have been in practice for over 30 years and are looking to expand our team of 28 professionals.
We are proud that the average length of service from our current staff is over 10 years, and we are looking forward to welcoming new members of the team.
We have successfully managed to build our business to a size where we can offer progression opportunities to anyone in the profession that they may not be able to obtain in other firms.
Take a look at feedback from some of the team:
Waterlooville, Hampshire / Flexible Working
Salary & Benefits
- Salary up to £37k – £45k
Minimum practice experience – 5 years
- ACCA/ACA or qualified by experience
- Minimum Holiday 22 – 25 days dependent on experience
- Private Healthcare
Minimum Practice Experience – 5 years.
The accountancy team undertake a wide variety of work including:
- Preparation of company accounts
- Audit work on a mixed portfolio of clients
- Corporation tax Returns
- VAT returns and management accounts
- Personal Tax Returns
- Tax Planning
Other ad hoc projects including business plans, share option schemes, share valuations andResearch & Development Tax Claims.
The Important Bits….
It is important that you have excellent communication skills, can manage a client portfolio and deal with a variety of work in a busy office.
The role will include some audit work so you must have sufficient audit experience and expect to undertake audit work approximately 30% of the time.